Art Thing

danny

Art Thing

Post by danny » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:05 pm

Every Sunday ( starting 22nd Sept. ) from 1-4 and maybe even after we'll have the Art thing downstairs in the cafe. At the moment it's looking like the regulars will be my friends Anna and Rosy ( http://www.doodlehut.com ) and some folk who run a scrapstore called "bits and bobs" for obvious reasons. People are talking about taking cuttings from the garden at four, so after that it might well be more about making art with living things rather than scrap. It'll be a free space to get crafty and also to make stuff that can be useful for Forest like nice designs for posters or tee-shirts for events or images for little books or c.d. covers or mugs or anything that you can think of.
Twud be nice to see you there fair people of Forest! :)

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:01 am

ill try and pop in and have a look , is it on saturday or sunday , i like the doodlehut :P

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:17 am

uuum, not sure about whether its cool making things out of living things if the all living things you're going to be using are all from the Forest Garden! I suggest you speak to Blue before lots of people go round cuttings things down. if you need lots and lots of cuttings then go to the wood or something before hand in preparation.
It's like God's vagina!

danny

Twill all be fine

Post by danny » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:42 pm

The Living thing's thing is the gardening people's idea. I don't really have anything to do with it. Twill all be cool.

graeme

Post by graeme » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:33 am

Remember Sunday 30th is Mega Tidy Up day and the Forest will be closed.