"change is the hardest lesson" i heard.
i am cool with this, afterall;
"the loaded revolver
1. van gogh copied the masters
3. if you try to do what someone else has already done you can only fail
4. if we avoid failure we do not grow
5. if we are not prepared to grow life becomes meaningless
6. to copy van gogh now is to hand the loaded revolver to the enemy
7. victory to our enemies"
furthermore, this is avery big project i would like to check that the proposer is aware that it will definately take weeks to paint it like she has drawn. no shit.