tk gallery action 2009/10

martinmckenna

tk gallery action 2009/10

Post by martinmckenna » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 pm

hi

so at the last meeting it was agreed that we would organise before hand what the meeting where going to be about . I think this is what we should of been doing anyway . with some agenda points set before hand rather then 2 days before the meeting or even at the meeting itself .

october meeting

map project

the map project needs to know when the annual is . does somebody want to take this on as the main contact for the annual . we need to know this as this affects the booking at least in the summer period .

http://theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6805

dealing with the submission for the winter /spring period . this will include all submission presently held ether in the inbox or the submissions that mirja has .

i think its a good idea before hand to take a look at the slots , so everyone has an idea what we are dealing with .

3rd jan - 31th jan tk27

i would suggest we make this one shorter . am not sure if any one would want to take a show down on the 2nd jan

1st feb -28th feb tk28

1th march - 28th march tk29

29th march - 4th april tk30

if someone wishes to work out the rest of the slots that would be great . bearing in mind the map project . this shold be added to the calender thread and double checked for mistakes .

http://theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5292

map project

the map project needs to know when the annual is . does somebody want to take this on as the main contact for the annual . we need to know this as this affects the booking discuss above

http://theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6805

november meeting

festival 2010

as of yet , we have not been contacted about any dates for next year .

For this project we need a main contact , i did it last year . maybe someone would like to do it this year . Also someone dealing with promo would be good .

all these issues can be dealt within there respected threads , this is just an overview of some of the issues we will have to deal with in the coming months .

December

there may not be one ! if anything set what the January meeting is going to be about .

January

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

stephengoodall

Re: tk gallery action 2009/10

Post by stephengoodall » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:34 pm

3rd jan - 31th jan tk27

i would suggest we make this one shorter . am not sure if any one would want to take a show down on the 2nd jan
I agree- that would be a good idea- maybe extend the previous slot till about the 5th or something- would be great to have soemthing in the gallery over the festive period that looks good from outside- though will this be possible considering the nature of the show that we booked in for the christmas period?

Also, is Naomi aware of this board and this discussion?
29th march - 4th april tk30
Is there a reason that I am not aware of that this slot is only a week long?
if someone wishes to work out the rest of the slots that would be great . bearing in mind the map project . this shold be added to the calender thread and double checked for mistakes.
since we don't know when this is definitely going to be, should we just do the slots as normal and then book out the gallery accordingly for a one month slot?
the map project needs to know when the annual is . does somebody want to take this on as the main contact for the annual
Unless somebody else already has a contact for this, i'm up for getting in touch with the relevant parties.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

martinmckenna

Re: tk gallery action 2009/10

Post by martinmckenna » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:02 pm

am cool with extending it . naomi is aware of this .

the one week slots are to keep the slots, starting at the beginning of the month . so now and again we have a one week slot to keep the flow right .

i agree keep it the same until we know . possibly no need to book the summer as if yet .

am up for you being the contact .

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .