during august!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chris

during august!

Postby chris » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 pm

hey tk!

we at 'forestx incorporated' are wondering what is the plan for august?

we are specifically wondering what, when, are there any gaps between shows, and can things sometimes happen in the gallery?

awesome!

Chris

stephengoodall
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: during august!

Postby stephengoodall » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:38 pm

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

chris

Postby chris » Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 am

hey!

nice one. I guess we are wondering if things like readings, and small performances can take place in there?

cheers,

Chris

simone

Postby simone » Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 pm

my feeling on this are that the gallery is not suitable for readings etc.
the shows are using most of the space and without the artists permission (some are sending their work) and not wanting things moved or damaged, then it best to not put anything else in the gallery and enjoy the exhibition!
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

Return to “Front of House/Gallery”