minutes working group meeting, 24/11/06

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
chris

minutes working group meeting, 24/11/06

Post by chris » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:06 am

present: chris, gareth, pete, swithun(a bit), robin (a bit).

agenda:

discussed switch to regular meetings.
considered working group members pay £3 an hour, others pay £5.
online system would be better for fuller use. considered membership scheme. no decision taken yet.
new cave users should always be met in person on first time, maybe a weekly induction for new users at the working group meeting?
online booking might be much more efficient.
swithun is working on the cctv for the cave.

actions:

pete and chandra: will alternate cleaning the cave, in exchange for free use. this is a short term solution.

gareth and pete: will take a inventory of everything in the cave and clearly label all forest things. the inventory will go on the wall.

chris: will put in a clearly labelled box for microphones, and broken things. these will be attached to the wall. he will also consider possible infrastructure changes.

gareth: will talk to pogo about maybe using an online calender booking system for the cave, similar to his onw for the church hall..

next meeting: 5pm friday 8th December
Last edited by chris on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:43 am

next meeting is the 8th of Oct?
1990 seventeen?

swithun

Post by swithun » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:05 pm

I've just bought a single CCTV camera from eBay, for 23 pounds. I remembered I have a spare TV-in card which I know works with Linux, so this can be used for 1 camera receiver. If we want more cameras, then we will need a different card, but for the moment, my spare card should do.

swithun

Post by swithun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:51 am

The eagle has landed. I'll do a fresh install of Linux on the designated computer and get the TV-in card installed. Then I'll just need to set the clocks back to 1984 and we are all set.

swithun

Post by swithun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:04 pm

Could someone who is reading this in the office print off this invoice please? I've been paid already. Thanks.