stuff in cupboard by door

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
nix

stuff in cupboard by door

Post by nix » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:23 pm

Yesterday, for the first time, I found the cupboard behind the door, the one with the collection box in it.

it is full of equipment.. some drums.. an amp.. other bits.. who's is this?

can we get it moved?

that cupboard would be good for storage.. or we could use the drums in there? they are much better than the cave kit.

Peace.
:?

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:38 pm

what cupboard?....you sure you didn't have a Narnia dream and think it was real. Drumkit???? wish we'd have known about this before buying a sparkly new kit!
It's like God's vagina!

nix

Post by nix » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:44 pm

I bet it belongs to MusleTusk or someone.. its not a full kit.. and yes the cupbord is there.

we should think about asking a back rent from the people who have been storing there stuff for free!

nospoons

Post by nospoons » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:55 pm

i think if your going to post something on the net then you should check that its true first, yes muscletusk has there amps there but loads of people were storing stuff as well so who to say whos the drum kit is
lets not scapegoat people

back rent for what, does that mean we're going to charge all those that have taking stuff, like PA's and Amps to use to make money or for there mates?

and if we are, surely the meeting on tuesdays would be a good place to discuss this, others wise we at risk of coming across like a bit of a old boys club with the pretence of community

maybe we should discuss how some of the opther amps were. ahem, aquired...
censorship with a cunt

pockets

Post by pockets » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:38 pm

the last time i was n there there was a big ass sound desk looked nice. so i decided to plug it in and turn it on. to my suprise it worked... wow i said as i started to fidle.. most of the faders are in good workin order.

so as i played i started to notice a funnysmell, like burning dust so then i turned it off.

so umm, what im saying is, if this belongs to no one inparicular, does someone wanna help me fix this monster desk. cause it is lovley!
PLAYBOY POCKETS!