forest vinyl collection

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
martinmckenna

forest vinyl collection

Postby martinmckenna » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

there was one in the corner with the decks in the cafe, but it went away. i know that a few peeps (well at least pockets) were using them for musics on occasion for nights during the week. any arguments for/against having such a collection? it was messy previously, although if properly organised this would not be. thoughts?
0 x

milk

Postby milk » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:31 pm

oh crap, i posted this as martin. whoopsy!
0 x
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

martinmckenna

Postby martinmckenna » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:36 pm

how did you post as me , have i left myself logged in
0 x

milk

Postby milk » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:11 pm

i made the post in the action room so i'd guess so. shall try remember to check what user i am next time :)
0 x
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

pockets

Postby pockets » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:00 pm

well, i love the idea of using records inbetween bands and stuff, its so much fun when everyone sings along to cheesy 80s tunes. so on one hand i love the idea... its just the mes it creats when other dj's use them, they get damaged and broken.

forinstance there is a single of montsermash behind the decks right now, and some vandal has taken a lighter to it and made it unplayable.

now if there was a way of storing them safely behind the desk in a neat !upright! manner then it would be fine i think... sooooooo.... ummmm.... a box!

out of words, brain melted INPUT!
0 x
PLAYBOY POCKETS!

Return to “Facilities”