budget etc

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
simone

budget etc

Post by simone » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:48 am

hi
went to artists facilities but not enough people for meeting so still no budgets.

also spoke to bloo other day and he is interested in having a go at screen printing, told him to speak to either emi or martin

cheers
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

nix

Re: budget etc

Post by nix » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 am

Depending on the available budget for AF for Nov/Dec... I think we should just get what we need so we can have the facility in use.

what are your needs/desires, Simone ..?

-

I also would like a go at screenprinting..

can we set up a workshop?

thanks.#

N

simone

Post by simone » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:34 pm

needs and desires....what a question nix!

well, i am stepping down from screen printing as need to study more so talk to emi and martin. there a some basic things that we need like screen mesh, degreaser, emulsion etc. martin knows more about this. basically it is quite a random set up down there and not ready for it to be open to the general public like the darkroom but more people do need to get involved and get the room being used. there are still setting up things that need to be fine tuned and i am sure if you were around to help out then some one would show you the ropes!

have fun
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:00 pm

lol , on the public forum too ! its certainty a candidate for qotw
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .