So, here is a proposal for the definition of the Sound Team Coordinator role. This needs to be refined and agreed by the Artist Facilities Working Group.
Sound Team Coordinator role.
To maintain the Forest Stage and Sound Equipment, Providing opportunities for people to develop skills and gain experience with sound engineering and stage management.
- to ensure that the Forest Stage and Sound Equipment remains a valuable, functioning Artists Facility within Forest.
- to train and assist people in using the Forest Stage and Sound Equipment.
- to encourage people to join the Sound Team.
- to ensure the all the sound equipment is tidy and working.
- to report to, and to be part of the Artists Facilities Working Group.
Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests