sound team rota/contacts

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
Jane

sound team rota/contacts

Post by Jane » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:08 am

is there a rota written up somewhere with who from the sound team is working upstairs and downstairs and their contact details so that EMs can know this and tell the people who are putting on events? it's something they should know. I asked elodie/nix who I should talk to about sound but this is because I know who in forest does it, outside people putting on an event wouldn't.
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

nix

Re: sound team rota/contacts

Post by nix » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am

yes,
there is a Rota for downstairs behind sound desk

and we will get one sorted for upstairs at the Artists Facilities meeting tonight.

A contact list is in the sound team drawer. NM's should ken this.

thanks.

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Elodie has made a very nice rota covering the whole festival which includes all events and requirements for each event.

A copy will be posted behind the sound desks both upstairs and downstairs and kept as up-to-date as humanly possible.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

Jane

Post by Jane » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 am

supergood! thanks x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

élodie

Post by élodie » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Hi Jane,

Yesterday night I put some rotas with all informations that people need to know.

There is one in the Kitchen, with the kitchen rota, an other near the fridge, in the Hall, and one in the sound area in the Hall and the last one in the sound area in the Café.

I will update these rotas !

Cheers

Elodie