(Download the attached file to see images)
These are the controls on the right hand side of the mixer. There are some basic controls that you need to know here, these are:
• The main faders – Furthest to the right (lower corner). They control the volume of the whole mixer! (red)
• The monitor faders - Next to the main faders. They control the volume that comes out of the monitors. (black)
• Big dB meter – Displays level of the sound going out from the mixer as well as single channels in PFL mode.
• Effects (yellow fader and box above it). Use SEL to select the different effects.
• Graphic equalizer: The same as the Equalizer on the single channels, only that it affects the whole sound. Use it when you want to give the whole band a different sound.
We use the graphic equalizer all the time, so the levels have to be turned up.
Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests