Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Cave Wednesdays
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:42 pm 

Most Wednesdays evenings from now we'll have a gathering downstairs in the Cave. There will be quiet music going on upstairs so we can't disturb them with drums and things that are amplified too loudly. I'm going to steer jam sessions in the direction of LIVE performances and recordings.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:38 am 

So. It was just Adam ( http://www.melvitronica.com ) and me. He had this cool pedal that makes it really easy for you to layer and loop things together, so we played with loads of insane beat box stuff.
We decided that all the random stuff strewn about all over the place didn't make for an inspiring creative atmosphere, so I did a BIG tidy up and Adamski helped me out a bitty. Next Week there is a freshers week event upstairs in the hall that I'm involved with, so I'm not exactly sure what will happen down in the Cave.
Our next Wednesday sessions will start to revolve around meditation, with the music being more of a side product of that. Assuming we can refurbish the Cave so that it's feels really chilled and homely, I think it will go amazingly well.