Dj workshop!!!!

Nerea

Dj workshop!!!!

Post by Nerea » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Come on!!!! You can do it!!! Come on sunday 16th of november (I know...bad day...bad time) to the Forest Cafe and learn how to become a Dj with Fernando!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milk

Re: Dj workshop!!!!

Post by milk » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:20 am

any details on what kind of DJing?
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

nix

Post by nix » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:54 am

COME ON LAZY BONES.. MAKE A NEW POSTER..!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:38 am

yes. can we PLEASE stop having blatently self-referential, self-absorbed, cliquey promotional material with a few people's faces on it.

While it may seem funny to some - for most, I feel, it gives the impression that the collective is insular and self-obsessed. This is a very very very very BAD thing and leads to the critisism of The Forest as a closed space (ie - the oppisite of open.)

From now on - please - no more of your / our faces on posters. PLEASE.
R

nix

Post by nix » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:02 am

also...

the Dacks in the cafe need looked at.. people have told me there is a problem..

I asked Fernando.. but he was unable to clearly describe the problem.. I have not had time to look at them, and I will not be in again before the work shop.

milk

Post by milk » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:12 am

so any info on what kind of DJing yet? is it to do with vinyl, cd, laptop, track selection/flow, beatmatching/harmonic mixing, equipment setup or just basic usage? or not?
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku