meat?

Records, publishing, shop etc.
Jane

meat?

Post by Jane » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:32 pm

Now that we have covers and inner sleeves and records....we need a price, a party, some helicopters and some free c&c booze. Let's get together and talk.

What say when?

x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

dan

Post by dan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:12 pm

yes,m, we still need to draw on 400 records. This can be part of the party?
it is beautiful.
d x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

dan

Post by dan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:13 pm

also how many should we give each of the artists? 10? And Magda too right? too right. Meet up soon. Like Tuesday?
D xxxxx
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:10 pm

we one copy per artists of the GHB. We sell them to the contributors at reduced prices, however.

my 2 cents.

Jane

Post by Jane » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Ok, well say Tuesday afternoon? Evening? When does Danwork finish? I'm free anytime for you pretty people.

x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

dan

Post by dan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm

finish work at 5pmpm. Yes see you then. d xxxxx

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:05 pm

I think 10/artist is way excessive. Same as Golden Hour Book, me thinks: 1 + cheap price for other copies.

dan

Post by dan » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:05 am

hey two things:
1 - meeting postponed to 7pm - combined with events and cafe one.
2 - the reason I thought ten/artist is cos it's pretty standard practise with music releases. And there's only 4 artists on the vinyl compared with like 30/40 on the Golden hour book-cd-a-thon. So it would work out the same...

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:58 am

now records is combined with cafe and events? if anything it's meant to meet at facilities meetings ... next one sept. 11th (da dum!) at 7pm.

I for one would encourage it to move there. Maybe we can discuss distro etc. as a team and promote the 2 expensive products already.

r

Jane

Post by Jane » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:01 pm

Ooh, fuck this, let's have a records group meeting sometime which is just the records group to finally, about a year on, get it finished and decisioned. Then we can all meet with the facilities or events or whatever and talk more. We have been doing this for so fucking long, and if it's brought up in a meeting with Cave people and Darkroom people and Publishing people it's all going to take ages and everyone's going to have a two cents and I am finding it tedious, yes.

Agenda includes

* Launch party
* Distro
* Free copies for artists/workers
* More inner sleeve colouring in and tea please

Shall we do it tomorrow at 5 instead? It shouldn't take too long.