new programme

Records, publishing, shop etc.
Ida

new programme

Post by Ida » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:21 am

hey guys;
nerea, Marian, Roman, Olivier and me are doing a new progamme. the first one is done but it will develop every week and everyone is more than invited to participate. we also have an "Open Pen" part where we would like to publish stories, poems, thoughts, photos...whatever you produced, just forward it to us.
whatelse?
if you know one of the events and if you want to write something about it or if you have a photo for it or if you want to interview someone or give us some "Forest News" like what is needed, what is going on, what is changing...etc...
just send it to us or speak with us!!!
the e-mail-adress is ending@theforest.org.uk
thank you!!!

milk

Re: new programme

Post by milk » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:22 am

"the e-mail-adress is ending@theforest.org.uk"

no it's not - would you like me to set that up for you? :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Post by milk » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 pm

a-ha, i've just realised the confusion.

olivier PMd me; "Hey milk, we will create a new programme for The Forest, and we need a email address to contact the artists. Could you create it for us or just say me the way to create it."

i replied; "what e-mail address (ending @theforest.org.uk) would you like?" and didn't receive a reply.

so, what e-mail forwarder address would whoever-is-dealing-with-this like to have?
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Ida

Post by Ida » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 am

sorry. We wondered why you gave us such a strange adress. programme@theforest.org.uk would be very nice: thanks!

milk

Post by milk » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:12 am

sorry, forgot to ask, what e-mail address would you like it forwarded to?