raspberry lemonade

chris

raspberry lemonade

Post by chris » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:09 am

so i was in a restaurant and i bought this can of raspberry lemonade, and you know what? it was mighty fine, and it was organic, and it was approved by the vegetarian society, and it seemed crazy and special... and i thought..

'wouldnt it be great if forest sold this, such a terrific complement to our somewhat limited soft drinks.. and kind of amazing and hip, especially if mixed with white wine...i bet it is even available from our suppliers..'

and so i suggested it to the kitchen working group....
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:11 pm

I will check how much it costs compared to the WholeEarth drinks. But juice fridge space is at a premium, and I don't think we should replace the juice variety with sugary fizzy juice drinks, no matter how Califormia and organic and hip they seem.

Cranberry really doesn't sell, though. WholeEarth also make an orange flavoured one.

chris

Post by chris » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:50 pm

ditch cranberry and get raspberry lemonade..

i think its cos your canadian, you dont realise what a big deal raspberry lemonade is, WE DONT GET SHIT LIKE THIS HERE! basically its a break through, people will be very into it.

me and many people are a fan of sugar and fizz, this should exist as an option.

i also reckon its patronising to refuse to serve one drink cos of sugar and fizz, but to serve coffee which is loads worse and more unhealthy.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:54 am

The sugar and the fizz does exist as an option. I never suggested that we should ditch all fizzy cans, only that I don't think the new-hot-thing should replace juicy fridge space.

I will check how much the Raspberry costs (and that our supplier sells it) and we can go from there?

Also, I'm not sure if we care, but Santa Cruz is an American company and Whole Earth is based in Surrey. Maybe it doesn't matter since the can you were drinking was made in London. I love my freedom as much as the next person.