i think i need to give a crash course on forest festival kitchening....
let me know when you are availible.
1) use magi-mix for everything
2) quit roasting veg
3) stabalize the salads
4) green salad: in morning make GIANT BOX of tomato and cukumber (using magi mix) --- add leaves as necessary.
5) make 60 sandwiches. (yes. and increase the orders!)
6) more rice, more curry. make sure NIGHT staff has quick easy stuff to sell.
7) you can make most items in 10 minutes (ie. salsa / hummus etc) . so, when NECESSARY marshall all your vollies, close the kitchen and make the salsa challange. REMEMBER to go large.
mircowave burritos with cheese and salsa already on top. Speed is of the essence.
9) get rid of the que, then do the food.
10) (this one might just be personal) don't use the knives, you are too tired. Use the magimix.
there is more but i will help you.