Forest Phone Number Cards

chombee

Forest Phone Number Cards

Post by chombee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:55 pm

Remember the forest card I tried a while ago with all the working group meeting times on?

Here is one with the Forest's phone number and address. Looks pretty cool printed black and white I think, but maybe even better in colour.

P.S. the photo for this is nicked from the website so credit to whoever took that really cool photo.

Other things we could do with this:

* Working group meeting times. There's space to say "First/Second/Last _day of the month" for each working group, but not to get any more specific than that, which is why I gave up last time I posted this. Worth printing it anyway?

* Other stuff we can print out on these cards, now that we have the template?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:22 pm

this is great. can we put text on the back that says how essential being a volunteer is and why you must show up etc.... i think that was the idea. then we can give each new vollie a number and a guilt trip simultaneously!
r

chombee

Post by chombee » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:26 pm

Well, either a guilt trip or a clue to the working group meeting times. Which'll it be? I'll finish it off at the weekend.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 pm

guilt trip!

g. already made a guide to wg times.

chombee

Post by chombee » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:00 pm

jh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.