Yeah I think fixing the cafe's computers and Internet has more in common with this group than the website too. I don't know anything about the website and am not sure I want to. Looks complicated. There's web coding, and there's computer fixing. The fixing involves things like:
* Sourcing second hand computers and parts when the forest needs them, usually from infoseed who usually have an excess
* Installing Linux on second hand computers from infoseed, and making it so that assholes can't fuck around with the settings
* Finding a place to setup the computers. They could do with a bigger table, by the way
* Dealing with modems, routers, switches
* Running ethernet cables all over the place. Like from the forest down to infoseed.
* Repeatedly balancing on a chair in the cafe to restart all the modems and routers and the server above the kitchen when the Internet connection goes down
That sort of thing
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!