6pm - technology and broken things meeting

chombee

6pm - technology and broken things meeting

Postby chombee » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:04 pm

meet in the cafe
0 x
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

chris

Postby chris » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:31 pm

cant come,

sorry.

3 point though:

1. it would be great to make the 2nd office computer working and reliably internetable ubuntu whatever.

2. it would be great to solve whatever the useless internet in the office/ primary computer problem thing is...

3. it would be great to get the listening station happening asap.

if i think of more i will post..

Chris
0 x
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

chombee

Postby chombee » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:34 pm

I think we can do all of those. I had utterly forgotten there was a meeting today and don't really want to make time to go to it now. I will turn up at the forest for a coffee at that time in case anyone else shows.

I'll check out the new office computer, see what it needs. Get Ubuntu installed soon. Like at the weekend. Listening station: Erik has the laptop and has installed Ubuntu on it, now we only need to hack it into listening station mode. Work will start at the weekend.
0 x
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

Return to “Website/Online”