i am very reluctant to making more 'Managers' than absolutely needed.
the reason being - 'Managers' control the whole site. it's a huge responsibility that isn't even required if you want to make changes to any page. (see below on how to change any page without being a Manager)
Chris, Gareth, Ryan - very understandable why these people are 'Managers'
anyone else (besides the obvious - like say - Duncan) will need to get one of the other Managers to approve you before its done.
to update the EVENTS page there is a special login that can be obtained by simply asking for it thru this BB.
how to change any page without being a Manager:
2. click 'Submit New Content'
3. open another window with the page you want to change
4. drag your pointer to select the contents of that page (not the menus of course - but just the inside stuff)
5. go back and Paste the page into the 'Submit New Content' editor box
6. make your changes then...
7. give it a Title and Section it's from and SAVE
Thats it. it will be reviewed by the Forest 'Managers' and if it's approved, it will become the new page.