updates (esp music/shop/listening room)

thehemulen

updates (esp music/shop/listening room)

Postby thehemulen » Mon May 28, 2007 10:13 am

i'd like to add the new cmg album to the listening room - i could add the new arctic circle too. and id love to get all other merch items available online too (this applies to both website and shop wg). but i'm having a few issues with joomla. e.g.:

wanted to upload imp590.swf to /stories/shopitems/FR_665/
but that gives the error message "Upload FAILED"

when i try to upload playlist.xml to the same folder/directory
it says "This file type is not supported"

bizzarley enough when i try to go to stories/mp3/CMG/dont go midi i'm told "Configuration Problem: "" does not exist."! (although the track are available to hear online..?!!?)

and also most annoying, when i try to creat a directory or the new cmg album - /stories/mp3/CMG/PreCursor - i get the error "Directory name must only contain alphanumeric characters and no spaces please."

am i doing something wrong? (am using firefox...) can someone also please remind me of ftp login/password (is that a safer/easier way than joomla)?
0 x
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

dan

Postby dan » Mon May 28, 2007 10:20 am

yo dude hang on the CMG until it get's mastered, no? It's a coming soon x
0 x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

thehemulen

Postby thehemulen » Mon May 28, 2007 10:25 am

i guess so. but i should at least be able to create a directory - stories/mp3/CMG/PreCursor, no?
and i've got other stuff i want to add the the listening room/player (e.g. my def of country mp3, also could add new ac if that saves pogo or whoever work). i just find joomla infuriating when i get those silly kinds of errors for no apparent reason.
look 4ward to pre cursor
0 x
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

Return to “Website/Online”