updates (esp music/shop/listening room)

thehemulen

updates (esp music/shop/listening room)

Post by thehemulen » Mon May 28, 2007 11:13 am

i'd like to add the new cmg album to the listening room - i could add the new arctic circle too. and id love to get all other merch items available online too (this applies to both website and shop wg). but i'm having a few issues with joomla. e.g.:

wanted to upload imp590.swf to /stories/shopitems/FR_665/
but that gives the error message "Upload FAILED"

when i try to upload playlist.xml to the same folder/directory
it says "This file type is not supported"

bizzarley enough when i try to go to stories/mp3/CMG/dont go midi i'm told "Configuration Problem: "" does not exist."! (although the track are available to hear online..?!!?)

and also most annoying, when i try to creat a directory or the new cmg album - /stories/mp3/CMG/PreCursor - i get the error "Directory name must only contain alphanumeric characters and no spaces please."

am i doing something wrong? (am using firefox...) can someone also please remind me of ftp login/password (is that a safer/easier way than joomla)?
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

dan

Post by dan » Mon May 28, 2007 11:20 am

yo dude hang on the CMG until it get's mastered, no? It's a coming soon x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Mon May 28, 2007 11:25 am

i guess so. but i should at least be able to create a directory - stories/mp3/CMG/PreCursor, no?
and i've got other stuff i want to add the the listening room/player (e.g. my def of country mp3, also could add new ac if that saves pogo or whoever work). i just find joomla infuriating when i get those silly kinds of errors for no apparent reason.
look 4ward to pre cursor
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.