table picture

Magda

table picture

Post by Magda » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:41 pm

hey,

a few years back when I drew the animals on that long table in the red room, Pogo took pictures of it and then he made this quicktime thing (sorry, I don't know what else to call it) where you can zoom in on the table and turn it around etc. There's a link to it under collective/magda. I don't seem to have any high res photos of this table so I would really like to get the original images that were used for the quicktime thing (as well as the quicktime thing itself). It would also be nice to get my hands on the original image of the table that's on my page under 'collective'.
I assume these files must be somewhere, right? At least the quicktime file. I was hoping that someone could at least tell me how to get that. It's not downloadable from the website.

Does Pogo still visit this forum?

Magda

Martin

Re: table picture

Post by Martin » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Pogo hasn't been seen posting on here since January, but it might be worth sending him a message, his username is just 'pogo'.

I had a look at how the zoomify thing works, the images it's using are here:

http://www.theforest.org.uk/zoomify/mag ... ileGroup0/

Each file is part of a sort of jigsaw that makes up the whole high-resolution picture.

If you don't succeed in getting hold of him, I can help you put together a complete image from these files.