Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hall Reform
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:00 pm 

per a request i just changed the bristo hall contact to goto info@forest instead of the bristohall@yahoo email address.

in the process i also updated the aecalendar.com site to be more Forest not EUS.

also added to the HALL INFO page on the site to include some Download graphics to make it easier for users of the hall to have some startup graphics for making posters and adverts for their events.

feel free to addto or make changes to my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes of your changes of my changes.......

Post subject: Re: Hall Reform
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:48 pm 

pogo - you still da man. we need to catch up!

come home pogo, come home.
r

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 am 

the king!

how SF? treating you fine i hope!

xx xxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:05 pm 

yes

i visit to the homeland would be very nice!

SF has shown me that its weather is not 'bright and sunny california' - but 'foggy and cold with bits of sun'. so although i do like the city and the people immensely, it is not a place that i want to spend another year in. so i am looking at Berkley as a short-distance move or perhaps down the coast in Venice Beach - where the weather is 340days of sunshine and miles of beach. http://images.google.com/images?q=Venice+Beach
i just returned from a weekend there, driving up and down the coast and was absolutely floored!

singing -
"i left my wallet in El Segundo"
"i left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://images.google.com/images?q=El+Segundo