contact pahe on the web site , total kunst

martinmckenna

contact pahe on the web site , total kunst

Post by martinmckenna » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:52 am

hi

total kusnt is now receiving mail via the web sites contact page . concerning submission . i feel this is not a good thing as it means from what ive received that they are not reading the submissions guidelines and i will have to send them an email pointing them in that direction . this makes us look bad and is time consuming.

the submission guidelines have been made to make easier for us to look at them within the time constraints of which we have .

unless the feature can be made so it helps people to make a submission in some way . this would be most helpful. As i have been looking at how we can make the submissions available to the members of the group before the meeting , to enable better overview of what will become our future program . this is something which is being currently discussed within the group .

so i think for now it would be better if the current option in the contact wizard was switched off

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

milk

Re: contact pahe on the web site , total kunst

Post by milk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:16 pm

cool dos, i've removed the TK entry on the contact form.

what could be done is creating a content type with CCK fields for required submission info (text and maybe images?) that anon users could complete. i've been thinking about doing this for Café events. the entries using the workflow article to send e-mail notification of the [unpublished] content so it can be reviewed.

this kind of use for the new website is something i'm planning for the next phase of development once more important issues and feature requirements are resolved.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

martinmckenna

Re: contact pahe on the web site , total kunst

Post by martinmckenna » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm

thanks milk .

yes maybe in the future something can be worked out . it is nice feature .

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .