Action Room computer clearout TOMORROW

chombee

Action Room computer clearout TOMORROW

Post by chombee » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 pm

All broken or disused computers in the action room are going to the dump tomorrow. If you want to salvage anything, come in and take it home with you tonight.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

Jane

Re: Action Room computer clearout TOMORROW

Post by Jane » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

byeeeee!!!!
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:28 am

ARGH. Me and Milk started testing and salvaging the useful bits. There's some good stuff in there (AMD Quad Core, etc) and lots of bits that can be used for repair.

I will be in first thing in the morning, as it's a bit late now, to finish of testing stuff.Please don't chuck anything :(
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

dan

Post by dan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 am

is that stuff really directly useful to us in the Forest computational hellzone though?
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 am

Yes.

I overslept so am on my way in now. Please tell me that there's still something left...
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

chombee

Post by chombee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:47 pm

I stayed up really late last night programming and then slept in. You're lucky. The stuff is going this afternoon though.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!