● Volunteer mailing list

milk

● Volunteer mailing list

Post by milk » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:15 am

if you want to receive up-to-date information about volunteering requirements from the volly co-ordinators, please sign up for the new vounteer mailing list!

http://theforest.org.uk/mailman/listinf ... est.org.uk
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Re: New volunteer mailing list

Post by milk » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:10 pm

i discussed this with hannah, who thought it could be good, but how would folk feel if new volunteers were automatically added to the mailing list when they hand in their contact details? i think it would be best to make recieving the announcements a requirement so it's easier for the volly coordinator to keep ties with the pool of folk available.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Re: ● Volunteer mailing list

Post by milk » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

who is the current volly coordinator, and do they wish to use the mailing list? it currently has 39 subscribers. Julie, Hannah and I are still set as admins, but we'd like not to be as we get occasional notifications from people trying to communicate using it (it's an announce list not a discussion list). thank you!

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 pm

gaia.

milk

Post by milk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 am

ty!x