meeting to enhance forest organisation(with sweets)

Front of House, garden etc.
lucas
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:30 pm

meeting to enhance forest organisation(with sweets)

Postby lucas » Sat May 05, 2007 12:24 pm

Hi there,
We are leading a consultancy project for forest and we had to work on forest performances (its just a word...)

We basically want to help forest in its volunteer recruitment, and also to do better with what it has : an amazing building and you, amazing people.

But Forest is nothing but you , and we want to organize a meeting explaining our analysis and finding solutions with you about some stuff the community has to face.

We will make this meeting fun , perhaps bring some sweets, and we need fresh ideas and participation.
What about thursday tenth around 4pm?????
Answer if you are interested please.
0 x

User avatar
ravanwin
Posts: 4991
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: edinburgh
Contact:

Postby ravanwin » Sat May 05, 2007 3:07 pm

i am very interested but i will not be back in the uk till the 18th... can this wait?
0 x

lucas
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Postby lucas » Sat May 05, 2007 3:16 pm

ravanwin wrote:i am very interested but i will not be back in the uk till the 18th... can this wait?


I have to hand in the whole stuff for the 17th , and an oral presentation on the 14th...

"Ravan" is it for gareth? We can probably do something by mail for you ...
0 x

lucas
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Postby lucas » Sat May 05, 2007 3:40 pm

lucas wrote:
ravanwin wrote:i am very interested but i will not be back in the uk till the 18th... can this wait?


I have to hand in the whole stuff for the 17th , and an oral presentation on the 14th...

"Ravan" is it for gareth? We can probably do something by mail for you ...


look ryan , Ill send you the whole project anyway with the issue dealt and I won't stop to be there once this stuff handed in. See you
0 x

User avatar
dan
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:04 pm

Postby dan » Mon May 07, 2007 1:27 pm

I really don't understand what this is and what it's about and what it aims to achieve, Lucas can you outline it a bit more? All i know is there's going to be sweets. I watched Rosemary's Baby last night and the offer of sweets now worries me...
0 x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

lucas
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Postby lucas » Mon May 07, 2007 2:19 pm

Its all about giving some business clues to question forest organisation, and thinking all together on what should be done and what not for the best good.
In details:
we are trying to find out how to get better loyalty form volunteers, How to get more volunteers when needed and how to get skilled volunteers when needed.

Then we intend to talk about the overall functionment of forest, wastes, communication, forest success as an organisation and not only regarding the amount of project achieved.

It is very business centered, but we really believe that something as to be done for the forest , and that it could have great implications for everybody ultimately.

that's why we need people and volunteers to talk about that because it is the unique and best way to implement evolution.
0 x

lucas
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Postby lucas » Mon May 07, 2007 2:20 pm

lucas wrote:Its all about giving some business clues to question forest organisation, and thinking all together on what should be done and what not for the best good.
In details:
we are trying to find out how to get better loyalty form volunteers, How to get more volunteers when needed and how to get skilled volunteers when needed.

Then we intend to talk about the overall functionment of forest, wastes, communication, forest success as an organisation and not only regarding the amount of project achieved.

It is very business centered, but we really believe that something as to be done for the forest , and that it could have great implications for everybody ultimately.

that's why we need people and volunteers to talk about that because it is the unique and best way to implement evolution.


and there will defintely be sweets (you can bring some also , I have limited funds...)
0 x

User avatar
ravanwin
Posts: 4991
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: edinburgh
Contact:

Postby ravanwin » Mon May 07, 2007 3:34 pm

lucas is our free bussiness consultant and has worked in and studied the forest: his opinion will be of value as he has a consultants view:::: i look forwrd to discussing your opinions in the future, ryan
0 x


Return to “The Building”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron