suspended tent in the front room?

Front of House, garden etc.
James

suspended tent in the front room?

Post by James » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:09 pm

The other day I quickly babbled to you about a suspended tent that a group of us have just made but have no way of keeping. Here's a hopefully more coherant description and some pictures...

The tent is about four metres high by two metres wide; a metal spiralling frame wrapped in old rags that needs to be suspended and is completeley collapsable (It is meant to be inspired by fairgrounds, however mostly it is just a lovely thing to sit underneath an spin/wobble about).

I understand that you probably need to plan things further in advance, and that everything needs to be fire safe, but it would be great if you could find some use for it and play with it as you like, even if only for a short while; we've become a bit attached to it and so can't bear to throw it away!

THankyou for thinking about it and if you don't think it would be suitable but know of anyone else who may like it any ideas would be welcomed
We have fire proof spray from aug, we could deal with that.

This could be fun for the front room redesign, no?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ChaoticReality

Re: suspended tent in the front room?

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 am

Looks pretty funky!
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:24 pm

into it!

art crew --- any thoughts? could be cool in the cafe for a week or so --- where?

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:33 pm

looks good to me , althought i dont trust it being in the red room . as the light fitting that got made for it got damaged . so maybe in the cafe .
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

Nnatasha

Post by Nnatasha » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Sounds good,
well If its definatley wanted we can probably bring it in at the beginning of January...
We've all disappeared off on our holidays so we've just got to hope it'll still be there when we get back!