Workshop Flooded

Front of House, garden etc.
ChaoticReality

Workshop Flooded

Post by ChaoticReality » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi.

Today I went to the workshop to get a replacement lightbulb for the drystore and found th back of the workshop and the front of the darkroom about 1 inch underwater. Ken investigated and thinks that the tap in the darkroom may have been left on. He said there's no evidence of a leak of any kind.

Nat and myself mopped up as much of it as we could but the floor in both rooms is still damp and the bottom of the curtain is sodden.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

ChaoticReality

Urgent: Re: Workshop Flooded

Post by ChaoticReality » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 am

Scratch that. There' s a leak somewhere. I went into the workshop not long before we left and most of the floor was under a few centimetres of water. Same in the darkroom.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

nix

Re: Workshop Flooded

Post by nix » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 pm

shit

ChaoticReality

Re: Workshop Flooded

Post by ChaoticReality » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Just went in now. Pretty dry but still a bit of water. Jamie said Ken had been in today so I assume he's done something about the source of the leak.
Mike