bathroom supplies

Front of House, garden etc.
neil

bathroom supplies

Post by neil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:37 pm

We need loo roll & soap dispensers for the new loos..

I've always liked coreless toilet rolls for eco-friendliness, always thought we should have that shit in the forest. How about these double action dispensers for coreless boys, only £8.80 each?
http://www.caboodle.co.uk/NETCatProduct ... chant_Id=1

As for soap, here's one that can be filled up with any old liquid so you're not tied to a particular supplier for cartridges. Holds loads of soap, easy to fill, easy to see how much is left, screwed to wall so won't disappear. It looks like they're offering four of these for £31.20, which is stupid cheap. Probably not the best quality, but worth a shot?
http://www.overstock.com/Wholesale/Homz ... cid=133635

nix

Re: bathroom supplies

Post by nix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:48 am

neil wrote:We need loo roll & soap dispensers for the new loos..
I've always liked coreless toilet rolls for eco-friendliness...
yes Brother Beev, good work and good rational. we already have 2 'mini jumbo' dispensers and buy mini jumbo rolls for them... maybe another option would be some of these: http://www.directsoap.com/Mini_Jumbo_to ... 53434a78f1

the soapys look cheap and nasty, but cheap is the operative word. Get em please and we can see about other options later.

thanks.

chris

Post by chris » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 am

what ever the dispenser is it should be the same across the board.. so if suggest you get the same we already have...?
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Jane

Post by Jane » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:08 am

* Deluxe two chamber soap dispenser
* Unique water-resistant top
* Ideal for showers and has a smooth curved design for preventing bacteria growth
* See-through tank for liquid and lotion soaps
* Dispenses with the push of a button
* Labels are included to identify your products
* Installation hardware included
* Mounts with suction cups or screws
really????
chris wrote:what ever the dispenser is it should be the same across the board.. so if suggest you get the same we already have...?
why? stylistic faux pas?
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

chris

Post by chris » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 am

the loo roll dispenser, i mean.. otherwise we have to buy different types of loo roll, which would obviously be annoying...
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

dan

Post by dan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 am

that soap dispensrr sounds hot
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

Jane

Post by Jane » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Mounts with suction cups or screws....
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

nix

Post by nix » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 pm

the type I sugested, is strong and fixable as it is made of steel, and fits the same rolls that we use at the moment.

chris

Post by chris » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:15 pm

what nix says

neil

Post by neil » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Can anyone tell me what we pay currently for loo roll? It may be that we could save money by switching to the other type.