Preparations for Departure

Front of House, garden etc.
Keni

Re: Preparations for Departure

Post by Keni » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm

For those who haven't see the rooms yet, here's a wee glimpse. . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Keni

Post by Keni » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

A few more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

stuart

Post by stuart » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 am

If The Forest needs any help with something, I'd like to help. I am sorry to hear about what's happening, despite what I said before. I hope you find somewhere else that is also as good, in a different way. If you need an extra pair of hands for some more heavy work maybe or even anything (no building or demolishing toilets please) just ask, but give me some notice. I mean this, if you know one thing about me it's that I don't bullshit when it comes to saying what's on mind. So if you want some help just ask.

Keni

Post by Keni » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 pm

stuart wrote:If The Forest needs any help with something, I'd like to help.

Thanks for the offer Stuart. We're fine at the moment but will keep you in mind when we next need help.

stuart

Post by stuart » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:38 pm

No probs. Looks like you are on top of things anyway from reading the thread.. Is there still stuff going on throughout the fringe or are you toning things down in preparation for leaving?

Might pop along some night before it all ends for good.

Either way I'll be around for the FINAL clearout if you need any assistance, if I am not working by then which I might be...

Keni

Post by Keni » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:02 pm

What is this toning down you talk of? August will see the usual array of fun, nonsense and shows across the three floors in Bristo Place. The Forest Fringe has a full programme and we'll have some old friends popping in throughout the month. For more info, see our press release on the subject: http://blog.theforest.org.uk/post/72694 ... travaganza.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Wow!!

Out of curiosity, did anyone claim the sewing machine in 2011-07-18 22.45.34.jpg? I think that might have been my contribution to the pile o' junk.

Keni

Post by Keni » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Shannon wrote:Wow!!

Out of curiosity, did anyone claim the sewing machine in 2011-07-18 22.45.34.jpg? I think that might have been my contribution to the pile o' junk.
Nope. Want me to keep it safe for you?

mirja

Post by mirja » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm

marcus the new gallery guy wants to source a table/plinth about a metre high, plus some.
he would need it on the monday 22nd, only. Anybody any ideas?

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Keni wrote:Nope. Want me to keep it safe for you?
I'm not sure... Do you have space? I'm not even sure from the photo if it's mine and I don't think it wasn't working the last time I saw it.

How's that for a completely unhelpful non-answer?