gallery glue visits

bill

gallery glue visits

Post by bill » Tue May 22, 2007 12:05 pm

word i got this is the old email. would be good if alice/jo and anyone who knew what they were talking about could come?

"Hi Bill,

You spoke to Hannah from Glue Group the other week who informed me that someone from Total Kunst would be able to speak to us about the gallery on our research trip up to Scotland. I think she gave you the date that we would be visiting Edinburgh as Wednesday 30th May but we have slightly changed our plans and will now be coming on Thursday 31st May. Will this still be a suitable day to visit your gallery and meet with a representative from the gallery?

I have attached some questions for you to have a browse at before our visit so you can see the type of things we will be asking. Just so you are aware there will be seven of us from the group coming up. We havn't planned any particular times to visit each gallery, although we expect to be in Edinburgh in the afternoon, so if you have a particular time, let me know.

My mobile number is 07940745280. If you want to know more about Glue Group and Gallery Glue visit our website at http://www.gluegroup.org.uk

Looking forward to seeing your gallery.

Regards

Felicity
Glue Group "

these are the questions they a sent

Glue research visits
The following questions have been devised to guide the research visits so that they provide knowledge and evidence to inform Glue’s development plans.

Name of organisation visited
Visited by

Date

Why was the organisation set up?

Did you encounter any problems setting up the organisation and if so how did you overcome them?

Have things turned out different than you expected?

How does the art community and other artists in the area regard you – what do they say about your organisation?

What are your key networks and peers – (local, regional, beyond)? What kinds of support/exchange do you get from them?

How do you keep in touch with them?

Is there anything that, with hindsight, you would have done differently?

What advice would you give us in establishing our project?

What other groups or projects would you recommend us to visit / find out more about? (in your area or beyond)

bill

Post by bill » Mon May 28, 2007 11:29 am

ah god please someone?

alice

Post by alice » Wed May 30, 2007 3:31 pm

I'll come but when do they want to do it? and we re meeting tomorrow anyway aren't we?

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed May 30, 2007 10:40 pm

Get in touch with Aaron!

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed May 30, 2007 10:41 pm

...and maybe see if Mikey is around/you can get ahold of him??

bill

Post by bill » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:58 am

To all at Total Kunst and Forest,

Just a quick note to say thanks for chatting to us about how you run your gallery. It was lovely to meet you all and it was great to gain some advice from a gallery set up in a similar way to our own.

It would be grand if you ever fancied coming down to Newcastle to check out GalleryGlue! Also if you are interested we are currently having a call out for artist to use our space for short residencies (from 2-6 days) in July.

Thanks again!

Felicity
GlueGroup