IMPORTANT FOR TONIGHT'S EVENT: DVD Remote

lucky

IMPORTANT FOR TONIGHT'S EVENT: DVD Remote

Post by lucky » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:00 pm

Does anyone know if the DVD player has a remote control for it?

Methinks the DVD player currently wired up is different from the one yesterday. Why was it switched does anyone know?

Hmmmm, so many mysteries.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:21 pm

S-dawg? any ideas? A. says the good dvd player with the built in joy stick controler has beeen moved? Where to and why? Why are there 2 dvd players upstairs at themoment? It makes no sense.

Someone needs to (again) rewire all this stuff and wield it to the cupboard so NOONE is allowed / able to move it. This is potentially a huge disaster for the evenings film events which came from london to be done.

arghhhh.
r

swithun

Post by swithun » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 pm

Haven't a scoobie, I'm afraid.

Yeah, the cupboard is a real mess. If we are redoing things, can we get a new VCR? I tried to get one off Freecycle a while ago, but I was told by someone here to make sure it was NICAM or something, and when I asked about it, the freecycler lost interest.

Are neither of these 2 DVDs the good one?

Can Chris or Duncan come in? They know more that anyone how it should be done. When it works, it is great.

Maybe we should keep the videos and disks and spare wires somewhere else. All this mess encourages people to fuck about with the equipment and gets in the way of genuine repairs.

lucky

Post by lucky » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:56 pm

Neither of the two DVDs upstairs are the one with the joystick. I'm stumped.

If anyone has any news can they ring the Forest, please?

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:03 pm

the good dvd player has been left on a speaker in the cafe. it has a sign that says broken on it. someone ought to try and verify if it is actually broke? or, could spmeone put it in the right place soon?

also, the cupboard with the videos needs a good clean / rewire....
r