Mission Statement

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
lucky

Mission Statement

Post by lucky » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:04 pm

Is there a mission statement for this WG? I'm postering them up on the WG board for all to see.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

lucky

Post by lucky » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 pm

Does anyone come here? Is there even a pseudo-moderator?

Do we really need this WG?

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 pm

Im here Alex, i'm not going to answer your question but i wanted to show you support because you sounded lonely in these threads.
Anyways. see you on Friday at the Fundraiser...im playing with the Assazi Pyschedlic Funk Explosion people so make sure you dance like a crazy man.
It's like God's vagina!

Jane

Post by Jane » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 pm

This forum was set up on the bb so that when a band says they need a sound engineer for a certain night, it will be posted up here and our army of sound engineers will check this forum and say "i'll be there!", rather than having to trawl through the events crap etc.

So hmn, it's not really a working group, and doesn't have a mission. Other than "make sound good".

x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

lucky

Post by lucky » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm

I didn't know that. I don't think people who do events know that, maybe it should be put on the events dairy and whatever else ingenious things are needed to make people aware of this GLORY!

A*
Bohnenflaschen!