Sound at <i>What They Could Do, They Did</i>

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
mikek

Sound at <i>What They Could Do, They Did</i>

Post by mikek » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am

Hi guys, Mike from What They Could... here

I posted this in another part of the bb, but maybe it's more appropriate here...

As you may know we're going to be in the Forest exhibiting from 5th to 11th August, setting up from some time on the 2nd. I'm handling a lot of the technical requirements on our part for the week, especially audio stuff. This is just a query about amplifying stuff, and mostly concerning the upstairs space.

Last year we were in the cafe only, but this year we're taking up the upstairs space too, and in addition to your PA I will bring our small PA (2x400w with two cabs). What I need help with is figuring out the best distribution of these resources - will my PA handle upstairs, or should we try to move some of your rig up there? Will you be hiring anything for the festival period? Have you run that space in previous years?

My PA handled a similar sized space as the upstairs quite well recently, but we could have done better. Obviously neither you guys nor us would ideally want to hire any more, but I wonder if we might need to?

Any thoughts would be most appreciated, all the best and can't wait to be there!

*EDIT: ALSO DO YOU HAVE A FEW WORKING MICS AT THE MOMENT?*

Mike

chris

Post by chris » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:27 pm

yo dude,

do not worry we will figure it out.. your pas will probably be fine.. we may buy more mikes if required..

cool and cool
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.