toilets

Front of House, garden etc.
ravanwin

toilets

Post by ravanwin » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:32 pm

ryan cleaned the many toilets again last night.

anyone else out there undertake this brilliant task recently or am i the only one. I did it once last week and once tonight.

I gotta say, we really don't seem to give a shit even about the most basic things. At times, it is utterly depressing. It's not as if nonone noticed that our toilets have been trashed for the past 5 days... no, everyone noticed.

The Festival @ Forest: You can have the worst day of your life in the middle of the best day of your life.

Certainly, there are forest folk out there who've not done a full shift who could pop in and clean a loo for 30 minutes. It's not that hard.

chris

Post by chris » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 pm

pay a cleaner.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Jane

Post by Jane » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:31 pm

we do pay, £5 an hour for toilet cleaning. If you're feeling skint...
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

chris

Post by chris » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:37 pm

the current system isnt working...
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:01 pm

Fuck the cistern.
Ho-hum.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Toilet humour.
Pep Up The Turmoil

danny

Toilet hummorrage

Post by danny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:58 am

After we have sorted the crappy wall slashings and painted over the bollox. We should get some QUALITY toilet humour going in there. I spoke to a guy with a strange looking beard who wanted to stick little cut and pasted snippets to the walls. He showed me what he had done so far, I thought it was quite in keeping with the "LOVE" vibe of the bogs at the moment and showed a certain awareness of the community spiritedness of this place.
There were quotes like
"All you need is love" - John Lennon
" All you need is love? My Arse!" - Billy Liar
"Loving My Arse is all you need" - Andy "Funky Ass" Farina from ASAZI Space Funk Explosion

and a big sign saying "The Sun shines out of your arse" on the back of the door which I found amusing. I think it would be better with a fluffy comic book style picture though.
He told me he was very dissapointed that they got taken down though and he would have totally sorted the toilets if that hadn't happend. He seemed strangely upset by something so small. There is one little snippet still on the wall though. He started moaning about how he'd had a bad day and how this guy with a big black beard kept being rude to him when he was trying to help and how he was tired and wanted to go to bed. I really wanted to see the rest of the "Forest He told me he wanted to explore the fine line between art and arse, and between truth and fiction. That was one of the quotes "There is a fine line between art and Arse. Scratch it as best you can". Strange Man. Wouldn't tell me his name. Said he wanted to be known only as "The Bullshit Artist". I told him he should contact Bill like it says on the sign. He told me with a cheeky grin that he'd woken Bill in the morning with his plums on Bills head! I reckon as long as Bill Berry is happy with the cherries on his head, as long as the man keeps his fruity plums away from our heads and as long as their are no unnecessary Face Spunk Explosions, we let him get on with it.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:45 pm

who is that man, and please don't use the words Arse and Andy from Asazi Space Funk Explosion in the same sentence especially written on the walls in the toilet! And i know it was you you weirdo. haha. You have an unhealthy obsession with my arse, and it makes me uncomfortable.
Please leave me out of your toilet humour (see what i did) shenanigans.

Oh yeah, please take down the Asazi Face Spunk Explosion poster, as funny as it was for 5 miinutes, im kinda bored with seeing it and the band doesn't really like it anymore...this im not joking about. peace
It's like God's vagina!