Moovement and comedy workshop meeting

danny

Moovement and comedy workshop meeting

Post by danny » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:33 pm

Elaine ( Eli ) and me want to get a regular drama workshop on the go which will have an emphasis on comedy characters and moovement. We were talking about the possibility of Monday nights. We will meet chez Forest next week at some point to discuss, so get in touch if you're intersted!
Twud be very nice to hear from someone who can make costumes. Then again, there are some gloriously disgusting outfits in our own free shop, so maybe we just need someone to keep their eyes open to what's happening there?

danny

So we had a wee meeting

Post by danny » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:08 am

Plan is to do general workshop type stuff going with the flow of the energy of the people that show up and then devise a musical based around that. We want to integrate this as much as possible with everything else going on in the Forest Community. So costumes may well come from the Free Shop, Art from the Art group etc. It will most likely be physical and funny.
I met with Eli today and spoke briefly to Laura ( Silencio/Neiu Liebe Cabaret ), both of them are up for it but are generally quite busy, so don't want to commit to coming every single week. Maybe we can get Mr. Balloo and his crapoira school to help us here?
Ryan seemed up for it in principle but wanted a web discussion before confirming our Sundays from 7 booking.

baloo

Post by baloo » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:08 pm

eh? :shock: :D -vat yoo vant from me?
up and at it.