Release poster

Records, publishing, shop etc.
dan

Release poster

Post by dan » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:54 pm

Hey I tried my hand at a release poster. Can people look at it and slate it/ do things to it/do another one. I think at the very least it needs some things going up the sides, but i'm not sure what these should be. Maybe some tape reels? or something else. Anyway, here is something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Looks just dandy,
no mention of price but easily added with a marker.
Pep Up The Turmoil

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:29 pm

top notch! aye put the price on. and the weblink?

then we need to send a big newsletter (to speaks etc) about the release too. but preferably when the tracks are online to hear. i just need UNME mp3...can someone send it me please? have already created a "playlist"xml for the flash player so just need the audio files and then it can all be uploaded for listening online...

platters that matter.
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

dan

Post by dan » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:21 pm

well hey i was going to not put the price on cos it's different in different places. which weblink? http://www.theforest.org.uk?
d xxxx
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

Jane

Post by Jane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:59 am

Nice reverse track listing order. We are so AA.

x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

dan

Post by dan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:48 pm

So any chance of getting like 20 of these printed up A3 ish on shiny paper?
ECA people?
d xx

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:13 pm

what about advertising the 10" release under news and/or putting up a "banner" - not quite sure how to do that but i can investigate. could probably manage a news if thats what we want.
who controls the forest records email account: would lend authenticity if the newsmail (to speaks and more) comes from that address.

what a magnificent record. well done everyone. im so glad to see the finished product. its a "platter that matters" for sure!
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

dan

Post by dan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:25 am

please please please can we get some of these printed? And then we can put the records in Avalanche, Mono etc...And let's put stuff up on line yes would be great. Dirk, you've got the know how right?
please?
d x

dan

Post by dan » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 am

PLEASE!!!! please please please can we get some of these printed? And then we can put the records in Avalanche, Mono etc...
please?
d x

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:43 pm

when new copier is running and networked --- we should be able to print color easy peasy.
r

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:11 pm

printed many. in dan pigeon hole.

dan

Post by dan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:12 pm

you are lovely sometimes.
thankyou
x

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am

what about a email news to forestspeaks? how many subscribers does this list have? it must be immense.