loft bed closet thing

Front of House, garden etc.
beev

loft bed closet thing

Post by beev » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:14 am

I have this loft bed I've been wanting to get rid of. It's the size of a double bed, and just high enough for a normal sized person to walk under. It's pretty sturdy, but would wobble a bit if not attached to a wall (I have have it in a alcove which it fits into exactly, so it's freestanding and entirely solid at the same time). It does not have a safety barrier thing around the top.

Underneath it has a clothes rail built in, and some small shelves on one side. It may be good for a Trapped in the Closet booth, but would not be very claustrophobic. May also have some other uses. Main question is do we have a space for it? And do we want it? Otherwise, will probably go on freecycle.

Martin

Post by Martin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:57 am

This is fairly random, but Matt and I always wanted to build a cosy second-level seating area in the (then red) gold room, where the free shop now is. I wonder if it could be used to form the basis of something like that.

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:11 pm

Neil
I thought we were gonna use it for the Trapped In The Closet for the Blender.
Pep Up The Turmoil

beev

Post by beev » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:18 pm

Ok, so I should try to shift it up before the weekend? I need Bill & his van for that....

Dan is also after it, so it can go to him if forest doesn't want to keep it.

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:14 pm

Yeah
sooner the better I reckon.
Pep Up The Turmoil

beev

Post by beev » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:47 pm

I'm sorry, Bill reckons he can't make it this week. I can't move it without some sort of van. I'm also a bit short of time, though I may have some on Friday avo to de- and re-construct it if transport is available...