Blender Party Planning Minutes

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:39 am

Personally, I don't think it's worth it. Sorry.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 pm

guys:

the next meeting for BLENDER is TUESDAY at the cafe and events WG meeting at 7pm...

Sadly, I will be in oxford for a reading but can definatley pick up and loose ends come wednesday and thurs.

at the moment all looks good. Fri is maybe a bit think upstairs but that is ok, i think. maybe it is not. has anyone chatted better with ras about anything: yas?

also: the sunday stuff has me worried. Maybe i shouldn't be.

I think the goal of the meet is to have a decent schedual of events with times etc. that we can type up.

It is very important.

Also, Black Cat cannot play on sat. They can play on Friday. So maybe a wee jiggle will be in order. Billy Liar could swtich probably. maybe someone else. have a good look at that schedual.

I think that's all i have to say on the matter. booze is on order. postyers and flyers are on the way.

all will rock.

!
!
!

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:49 am

Precious fresg was motioned in Tuesday's meeting.
A finalization of running orders was attempted but with Ryan absent and the most up to speed it was aborted.
There were some concerns aired, these are the ones I recall
Sascha was fretting about having a quality sound engineer
Bill was fretting about dragging 8 members of his band across the border and receiving a lowly billing and even lower audience.
Billy Liar (not at meeting) is pencilled in for Friday, I have an idea in an overheard conversation he was having with Mikey, he may be playing another gig that same night, this needs to be checked up on and if true, a switch to Saturday.
Also Magda's posters are here.
Please everyone pick them up and hip Edinburgh to our happening.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:04 am

Here are a couple of additional ideas to include in the weekend.

Surrealist Scavenger Hunt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scavenger_hunt
(additions welcome and most likely needed)
The list will be available on Thursday and the competition will close Sunday 7PM.
- capture a live squirrel
- a naked Polaroid
- a bitter harvest
- white dog shit
- a bowling ball in corrective glasses
- a postcard of Milton Keynes
et cetera et cetera et cetera

Suitable rewards will be found for the winners.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:18 am

This is lifted from the book of The Smoking Gun Website
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/

The pillaging of Tyco International by thieving chairman Dennis Kozlowski included the use of $1 Million in company funds to pay for a 40th for his wife, Karen. The overblown bash. held on the Italain island of Sardinia, was described in an email sent to a Kozlowski aside by party planners (and which was subsequently uncovered by investigators). Indeed, the rich aren't like the rest of us.
===============================================

Guests arrive at the club starting at 7:15 p.m. ... Two gladiators are standing next to the door, one opens the door, the other helps the guests. We have a lion or horse with a chariot for the shock value. ... The guests come into the pool area, the band is playing, they are dressed in elegant chic. Big ice sculpture of David, lots of shellfish and caviar at his feet. A waiter is pouring Stoli vodka into [the statue's] back so it comes out his penis into a crystal glass. Waiters are passing cocktails in chalices. They are dressed in linen togas with fig wreath on head. A full bar with fabulous linens. ... We have rented fig trees with tiny lights everywhere to fill some space. 8:30 the waiters instruct that dinner is served. We all walk up to the loggia. The tables are all family style with the main table in front. The tables have incredible linens with chalices as wine glasses. ... Everyone is nicely buzzed, LDK [Mr. Kozlowski] gets up and has a toast for K [Mrs. Kozlowski].

Everyone is jumping from table to table. ... We start the show of pictures on the screen. At the end Elvis is on the screen wishing K a Happy Birthday and apologizing that he could not make it. ... A huge cake is brought out with the waiters in togas singing and holding the cake up for all to see. ... Elvis kicks it in full throttle. Waiters are passing wine, after dinner drinks, and there is dancing. 11:30 light show starts. HBK [Happy Birthday Karen] is displayed on mountain, fireworks coming from both ends of the golf course in sync with music ... the night is young.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:25 am

This of course is the way forward.
Faith and Bill warmed to the idea of the ice sculpture and now wish to purchase a sex doll for use as mold.

Exhibit A
Fat Angry Mom Doll
Fuck this and then kill yourself.
Huge breasts, three openings.
See also
http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/mastu ... sex-dolls/
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:36 am

For the open mic cabaret,
I see a chariots cast in the decadent proportions of the Roman elite.
We usher in the Cider Twins and offer up exaltation they so richly deserve, have them spread out on separate ornately decorated divans hoisted up by four scantily clads and paraded around the arena as Gods.
Wine, grapes, great leaves all in abundance.
In return a microphone can be thrust in front of them for passing comment inbetween acts.
This is not meant as fantasy talk.
Fantasy talk would see them wrapped in clingfilm.
Pep Up The Turmoil

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:48 am

how's the open mic/ caberet looking in terms of performers? at the last v/a meet there was talk of contacting more performance artists- iam in the midst of this just now.

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:10 pm

Also taken from The Smoking Gun
A Slave Contract
continues here
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/05 ... ract3.html
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:19 pm

Regarding performers for the open mic night,
I've not managed anyone,
Bill is hunting down this dude
"Darren Farquhar, who undertook an exchange in Estonia where he experienced Performance Art in 2004, constructed a 12 foot Mother Earth goddess structure with external compost and grass form and butter-smeared interior. Accompanied by a cacophony of primal screams, Darren, clad in compost and grass suit emerges, as if birthed from the predominantly rural mother - ejected into a harsh urban physical world. Darren was selected for an award from the Scottish Education Trust during his final year."
Clearly the wayward ticket we wish for,
Stephen, do you have anyone specific in mind?
All, we need true fuckheads, do you have a GG Allin in the family?
Pep Up The Turmoil

bill

Post by bill » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:07 pm

i am hunting him down.

also a guy called ben who can flya zepplin he made with somebody playing improvised electro. indoors

x

will confirm him soon

laura

Post by laura » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:11 pm

We did try to pencil in aschedule for Friday:

Cafe
8pm Billy Liar (to confirm, if not Andy has said Bob, him and Danny etc may be able to fill in or Bill's band dependant on upstaris)
9pm Black Diamond Express
10pm Asazi Space Funk Explosion
12midnight Black Cat

Hall:
8-9pm - Reading (flyer is on these minutes further up)
9pm onwards - poss dance stuff etc - James is on the case
James also to confirm with Ras about theatre performance
Bill's band perhaps to play (Silk&Pandacetemol were originally planned for up here after the performance, but Chris suggested Silk may want to play downstairs - so some rejigging may be in order).

Saturday

We need to organise satellite link with John Crave & Hemulen - Swithun suggested using Skype, but we need to know what equipment they have at their end and how to link up.

If satellite goes ahead 6-8pm suggested for the link ups

We then have the Pendulums, Kyon & Dyms, Snake Rider to schedule in.

If not playing on Friday Bob & Co can play Saturday and I think (please correct me if I'm wrong), Bill expressed a preference to play Saturday night rather than Friday.

Slave Auction to be held in 2 parts (girls and boys) between sets, but Sashka would like a firm time as she has people travelling to be here and needs to coordinate changes of costumes - perhap 11pm and 12midnight? About 25 mins per auction is reckoned needed).

Other points

Andy is going to try to look in to finding someone for sound on Friday & Saturday, but if anyone has any suggestions please chip in.

We need to fget an extended rota and get people signed up for volunteering for the weekend for licensing purposes - Can someone pick this work item up, if not I will try at the weekend (but extremely busy just now) I can do Sunday night (whatever role) soyou can pencil me in there as a start.

Craft stalls

Mostly this will be advice on how to reuse/recycle stuff with some leaflets to get people started, some examples of projects and a few hands on craft projects to get people involved. Swithun will show us his amazing bag making skills.Hopefully Jonathon can make his ace cupcakes for icing too.
Jonathon, Emily and Laura to meet on Sunday to finalise things. Laura will do a Bits and Bobs run with Emily for any supplies required.

Car Boot Sale -
Laura will promote this this week - posters, bb post etc tonight - it was agreed this be free pitches and entry etc. Danny is playin, but Frank has pulled out - if anyone wants to play in his place let me know, useful for promoting your CD if you have one.

Would also like to do a Forest shop (books CDs etc) at the sale to catch the passing trade - any objections? Any help would be great with this too.

Andy is going to do refreshments - perhaps an extra cake order might be wise? I can provide a reminder next week. Any heads up on where to source an urn would be good too.

Saturday night upstairs - Cammy Watt and anti-folk stuff - is this confirmed also we have the issue of whether Silk will play upstairs.

Church of Toast/Crap-O-iera - Bloo - maybe a reminder might eb nice.

Let them be Cake stuff - Emily on the case.

Roller Disco - Ericka & Jonathon are on the case (visuals and music) Posters have been designed and Andy and Laura will get these printed up for distribution tonight. What is the roller skate situation? - I have tried to find a supply (sale or hire) online, but have come up blank without spending a fortune.

Promotional stuff - everyone to pick up flyers and help with the flyering - we have all to talk to people we flyer so they pay attention and realise how amazing this is going to be and that they must be a part of it!!

Badges - have we sourced a badge making machine?

Poetry tree - this is being sorted by Ant.

Bill's band need a confirmed time/day as they have people who will need to arrange travel.

Silk - where are they to play?

I realise that the meeting probable threw up more issures than it resolved so hopefully we can iron them out here.

If I have forgotten anything I apologise and please correct me if I have got anything wrong. There was a lot of info flying around last night.

Have a beautiful day y'all
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless

swithun

Post by swithun » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:33 pm

We need to organise satellite link with John Crave & Hemulen - Swithun suggested using Skype, but we need to know what equipment they have at their end and how to link up.
I've PM'd Dirk, but does anyone have a contact for the Crave?

dan

Post by dan » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:30 pm

Sat night upstairs:
Cammy and Anti folk
Pandecetemol Acid House set
Silk
Possible special guests...
Sound ok?
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:33 pm

that sounds good, but will run it through the blending machine to make sure its feesable and let you know
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:20 pm

stephengoodall wrote:how's the open mic/ caberet looking in terms of performers? at the last v/a meet there was talk of contacting more performance artists- iam in the midst of this just now.
thin. we could certainly use your assistance!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:31 pm

dan:

that sounds great for upstairs on sat. should be a special evening!

bill:

whatever. there are no gaurentes. It looks good for if you want to do sat. night downstairs since black cat backed out.

but we still need something for enterianment for upstairs on sat. maybe bob, danny, susanna and the gang running something quite nice and chill up there would work better than trying to run an 8 piece band? what says we? I think we could vamp that? would danny bob and co want to? Also, keep in mind we can always move things around night of if needed.

I'll work on a point by point schedual tomorrow but this all looks good.

SUNDAY:

should we take the resonant sound of the room? anyone know how to do it / want to organize it?

r

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 am

funnily enough i was trying to track the same darren farquar down.

he knows about it but hasn't replied yet. others i have tried are busy unfortunately

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:42 am

oh and mike bowdidge has been confirmed for tyhe saturday afternoon, he's making his sculpture with any spare furniture between 2 and 9.

spark

any spots?

Post by spark » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:39 pm

Are there any spots left for blender?
I am a singer song writer. The artist formerly known as Hugh Man.
There are few if any access points to apply. If there are, I have not found them. poster said nothing about how to get a spot.
All the best whatever. You can pmt me if not reply here.
Peace
LOVE IS CHANGING EVERYTHING

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 pm

spark sunday night:

open mic and terry's dirty caberet. come early if you want a slot. festivities start around 7 or maybe 8

Jane

Post by Jane » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:55 am

Hey, sorry I have been exiled and no help whatsoever in organising anything I said I would. It all sounds awesome, and if someone can manage to set up the satellites that would be ubergood. I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday for last minute flyer/cashandcarry/decoration help.

jx

ppss...WTCDTD send their love to all xxxxxx
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:02 pm

that's great jane. the equivlent on a nitro! see you soon.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:15 pm

OKAY:

here is the tentative Blender Line-UP! add details suggest changes etc.

Can DJ Jon maybe do mini-sets between acts on friday night? That would be quite helpfull to keep the good vibes going.

Anything else?

Blender Tentative Schedual: Have a look. You have 24 hours to make complaints, suggestions and changes....

Thursday:

Every good boy deserves Fudge: 4pm

John Peel Day: 8pm – close
- atoms for peace
+
- just joans

plus more and documentarys!

Friday:

Cafe:

4pm: gold room / upstairs if needed crafts, arts and workshops including massage, badge making, face painting, and much much more!

4.30pm: soundchecks!
black cat 4.30
asazi – 5.30
black diamond – 6.30
didly squat – 7.30 pm

Performances:

8.30 – 9.30 Didly Squat
10 – 11pm Black Diamond
11.30 – 12.30 – Asazi
1am – 2am Black Cat

Hall:
8pm – 9pm: a play
9.30 – 10.30 – pockets and fox film and music!
11 – close: open stage with danny, ras, and bob doing things. drumming and all that! (can someone confirm this to happen.)

Saturday!

Cafe:
sound checks:

5 – 6:Billy Liar
6 – 7 pendums
7 – 7.30 Kyon
7.30 – 8: hemulen and Crave

performance
8.30 – 9.00 The Hemulen and John Crave
9.30– 10.30 pm: Kyon and Dyems with Snake Rider!
10.30 – 11.00: Sex Slave Auction I (could be upstairs?)
11.00 – 12.00: The Pendulums
00.00 – 00.30 Sex Slave Auction 1I (could be upstairs?)
00.30am – 1.30am: Billy Liar Band
1.30am – Close: The Exploading DJ!

Hall
2pm – 4pm: the rumble in the jumble sale! with danny and the Random Players, craft workshop, and performance art from Mike Bowdidge (till 7 / 9 pm depending).

9pm – 3am: Silk Presents Silk:

Cammy and Anti folk
Silk
Possible special guests...
free balloons!

Sunday!

cafe:
bloo’s church of toast and crap-o-iera demo 3pm – 4pm

open mike and terry’s dirty caberet: feat. Jam Making Jammers, scavanger hunt, fudge, tuberians, and much much more! (this night needs some loving!) 8 - close

hall:

the legendary roller disco with DJ Jonny (ie hi-low or something?) and Films etc. --- 8 – close

Things we need:
sound engineers, decor, pa and video stuff moved upstairs, and lots and lots of promo, we need workshop co-ordination, rollerskates and lots of volunteers!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:32 pm

all sounds good ryan.
Just one thing though. i don't finish work till 5 on friday and Alex (keyboard player) doesn't get hoe from work till 6.30 so if we could please move back our soundcheck we would really appreciate it. anytime after 7 please. sorry, but can't do it before then!
how many pairs of roller skates do we have and how many do we need?
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

FINAL PLANNING MEETING

Post by ravanwin » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:06 am

We're at the final stretch. Monday at 7pm we'll need to discuss making programs doing loads of promo (please email and txt and invite your friends to the party even if you can't make the meeting). We need to get help with decor and front of house stuff and generally see how smoothe we can make this pony run. Drop a line if you can't make the meeting but still want to help somehow on the weekend.

James

Post by James » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:37 am

ravanwin wrote:Friday:
Hall:
8pm – 9pm: a play
9.30 – 10.30 – pockets and fox film and music!
11 – close: open stage with danny, ras, and bob doing things. drumming and all that! (can someone confirm this to happen.)
Two guys from Bedlam want to do a reading of Samual Beckets "Happy Days". How about 9:30-10:10, moving Pocket and Fox after them and then starting the open stage thing immediately after pocket and fox?

I can talk to Pockets and Fox and whoever is doing the open stage?

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:22 pm

re: open stage

that sound fine james. same with P&F.
1) can someone talk to bob danny etc and see if they are still up for friday night and then we can call it open stage with them all as hosts?

2) will you be around, james, to assist with visuals and stuff?

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:46 pm

some questions for someone to feedback on

For the Roller Disco:

I spoke with Jonathon who is selector, he asked me if we have CD decks.
As we haven't he will most likely go down the mp3 route.
However a set of CD decks I've always thought should be considered as a purchase.
What do others feel?
There is a whopping great glitterball residing in a burnt out night club in Leith.
It's attached by a metal chain to a metal rafter,
what's the best means of freeing it up and do we have such tools.

lastly two choice and potentially quotes and a link
1938 quote from Roger Caillois: 'the festival is apt to end frenetically in an orgy, a nocturnal debauch of sound and movement, transformed in to rhythm and dance by the crudest instruments beating in time'

'nothing essential happens in the absence of noise'

http://history-is-made-at-night.blogspo ... 94-96.html
Pep Up The Turmoil

Martin

Post by Martin » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:38 pm

How thick's the chain? A pair of bolt cutters will most likely do the trick.

CD decks would be neat to have but how much do you think they'd actually get used? Would probably cost something like 400-500 quid for a decent pair.

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:30 pm

I think they would get used an awful lot
but I do however think £400-£500 is an awful lot too.
Do we have boltcutters?
Pep Up The Turmoil

dan

Post by dan » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 pm

Right. Bad news. Silk can't do Saturday. Lace is going to be away. Apparently she told me this but I just wouldn't listen. I'm really sorry. We could do Friday if possible? I wish this was some sort of joke, but it's not. I'm sorry.
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

bill

Post by bill » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:40 pm

ah ha ha ha ha i don't get it?

dan

Post by dan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:57 pm

that's because it's not a joke?

chris

Post by chris » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:00 pm

is that a question?
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

dan

Post by dan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:57 pm

is that?

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:26 pm

re silk: you dicks.

you can have friday.

you have ruined all of our plans and this makes you shite.

since there are other people performing on the silk bill : what do we do with them? further, there are things booked untill 11.30?

i can'tbelieve you are telling us this on sunday. it really sucks.

love,

the party planning committee.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:48 pm

Blender Party Meeting

present: bloo, james, pomme, emily, laura, andy, caroline dee, ryan

1 – the schedal. Programme. Sound check.

2 – fri nite

3 – tech and sound engineers

4 – décor

5 – surprises

6 – sunday night

7 – promotion

8 – emily's questions

9 – silk – wtf?

1)silk has done something stupid and ruined the saturday night schedual. We can't discuss it until dan shows up so we can choke him.
a. laura has jonathan emily bloo pomme and swithun from 4pm to help with craft workshops!
b. sound checks on friday:
looks like people cannot handle a 4.30 soundcheck start so everything will be later.
- black diamond 5.30 – 6.30
- black cat 6.30 – 7.30
- asazi checks: nix will set up!
- diddly squat. 7.30 – 8.10
nix will maybe be here with toby early to set up the back line? Can we confirm this nix / toby?
People don't have to fill an hour because we can monster jam until the end!
Actions: ryan to conatct toby and black cat and billy liar re sound checks.
Andy to contact bob et al when we figure out what is happening.....

Performances:

8.30 – 9.30 Didly Squat
10 – 11pm Black Diamond
11.30 – 12.30 – Asazi
1am – 2am Black Cat

HALL:

8pm – 9pm – disturbing the peace
9.– 10.20: beckets “Happy Days.”
10.- 11: pockets and fox: film and music.
11 – 3am Open Stage:
danny and bob and maybe others:::

mammal? Dan to call mikey to call mammal?
ryan to call Hulla Hoots?
One SP: to do some tracks? (andy)
melvatronica (andy)

SAT:

Cafe:
sound checks:

5 – 6:Billy Liar
6 – 7 pendums
7 – 7.30 Kyon
7.30 – 8: hemulen and Crave

performance
8.30 – 9.00 The Hemulen and John Crave
9.30– 10.30 pm: Kyon and Dyems with Snake Rider!
10.30 – 11.00: sex Slave Auction I (could be upstairs?)
11.00 – 12.00: The Pendulums
00.00 – 00.30 sex Slave Auction 1I (could be upstairs?)
00.30am – 1.30am: Billy Liar Band
1.30am – Close: The Exploading DJ!

Saturday:

Hall
2pm – 4pm: the rumble in the jumble sale! with danny and bloo and maybe toby playing and the Random Players, craft workshop, and performance art from Mike Bowdidge (till 7 / 9 pm depending).

9pm – 3am: Silk Presents Silk:

Cammy and Anti folk
SILK- this time they go all the way
La Rush
Exploading DJ on 2 floors

Sunday!

cafe:
bloo’s church of toast and crap-o-iera demo 3pm – 4pm

open mike and terry’s dirty caberet: feat. Jam Making Jammers, scavanger hunt, fudge, tuberians, spelling bee, frozen sex doll ice scuplture, air guitar contest! (andy sorting it out)

and much much more! (this night needs some loving!) 8 - close

hall:

the legendary roller disco with DJ Jonny (ie hi-low or something?) and Films etc. --- 8 – close

point 3:
tech and sound folks:
friday night we should nix and toby (must beg toby to help black cat.) nix should be able to set back line up early. James is on tech and video for all.

Saturday night: we NEED HELP for sound on the ground floor and sound on the upper floor too maybe depends.

Sunday: fuggdabout it!

Décor:::::

need : ryan to post this
more slide projectors working,
lights in the lobby
mural on white wall: va people are on it! Maybe we can also write the schedual on the wall in paint! (can we have help please!?)
More black lights
find strobes etc.

Ryan needs to get more beer.

Andy has neon facepaint and extra strobes.

Sunday night:
We have 9 pairs of skates.
The open mike sounds fine.

PROMOTION:

james to make programme.
- ryan to face book and speaks and bb
facebook the junk sale
emily to control myspace
all to get flyers out!

EMILY Questions:

she needs big paper. White paper. Ryan to contact harry haplin. A lot. Enough to cover doors. 4 doors worth.

BREAK:
meet here friday at 3ish!

That's all folks. It's blender time!

r
Last edited by ravanwin on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:36 am

Very Important:

can we make sure all performers are contacted and know when soundcheck and performance times are.

i am parinoid now and nervous that many will drop so let's make sure everyone else who says they will be are are gonna be here!

cool?
r

dan

Post by dan » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Pendulums are fine:

yep, that should be fine

I'll spread the word......

cheers

james
On 9 Oct 2007, at 11:42, d gorman wrote:

> Hey James,
> so Sat your sound check is pencilled in for 6-7 and you playing 11-12, downstairs, sound ok?
> D x

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm

ok: silk are back in!

so... andy, i don't know what that means for you but i'll still try to call the hula girls. tell bob and danny that they can host an open stage with the forest all star players.

ryan

James

Post by James » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:31 pm

Beckets Happy Days pulled out. Funeral.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:46 pm

i was wanting to get beer tomorrow from cash and carry. maybe bill will come with me otherwise i need help with a van or something.

i think it is best to go on wed. and have 2 types of small beers for sale as this will keep us in Forest lager for longer by splitting the small beer market.
thoughts?
r

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:20 pm

i can help you with the car after work possibly. won't finish work till 6pm probably though so if you are still needing my help let me know
It's like God's vagina!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:22 pm

uuum in terms of bobs band (Roots Rising(sort of))...when exactly do you want us to do something? im tired and the planning minutes are hurting my fragile little mind
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:02 am

ok. it now looks like silk are BACK, playing on sat. if bob and danny wanna do stuff upstairs on friday with the forest all stars (who are?) that would be amazing.

sorry about the confusion.

but it is not my fault.
r

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:34 pm

I've put the press release on Gumtree...please put it on any other websites you feel would be useful.
It's like God's vagina!

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:39 pm

The Ice Sculpture using the blow-up doll
didn't fully work to plan
but it may yet.
Another idea would be to buy a second doll, fill her with laughing gas,
and sell off the doses by the kiss.
(premium prices on the extra holes)
Dan, is this workable (or more hot air)?
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:07 pm

Nix has gotten hold of CD Decks for use across the Blender.
The lender is bent for the rent and wants shift of them,
I'm told they are old but solid,
if they work across the weekend
then we should buy them,
Nix will work the price
it's under a hundred.
Pep Up The Turmoil