forest and edinburgh leisure:

ravanwin

forest and edinburgh leisure:

Post by ravanwin » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:12 pm

ARE WE INTERESTED IN THIS?

My name is Diana Calvo and I work as a Membership Advisor for Edinburgh Leisure. We run more than 30 Sport Centres all around Edinburgh.

Being a casual visitor of the Forest Café and having seen the really interesting activities that you run have given me the idea of offering you an “exchange”.

Edinburgh Leisure is a non-profit Organization too so we have been doing some outreach work as an alternative to Advertising. In those Events we try to bring some more members to our centres and help people to get to know more about the activities and facilities that we have.

I know that you have an “Alternative Space” where you offer all sorts of things and get people involved. And there is where I thought that Edinburgh Leisure could give a hand offering for example a fitness class (Body Balance, Combat, Pilates or even a Boxing session) or just bring some free passes for Forest Café customers.

The main aim of this exchange will be to get more and more people to know a bit more about us and to add something new to do to the already large list of Events at Forest Café for everybody to enjoy.

You can find more information about us in our Website: http://www.edinburghleisure.co.uk

I will be looking forward for your answer. If you have any questions in the meanwhile do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Diana Calvo

Membership Advisor

Royal Commonwealth Pool

Dalkeith Road

Edinburgh EH16 5BB

t: 0131 667 72 11

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:24 pm

wow that's good.
i am a member of this.
it is good.
exercise is good.
sounds like something for nothing.
they could do it in the hall.
the more you think, the more you stink

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:58 pm

should we suggest a weekly or monthly workshop in the hall. for free? or charge them?

hmmm?

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:23 pm

We should set them a challenge.
If they turn me into a hunky, six-packed, toned, muscly, beefcake in one month they can have the hall for free.
It's like God's vagina!

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:26 pm

If they are going to offer it for free, give them the hall for free. That sounds really great.