The Forest reserves the right to barr anyone for any reason without need for explanation or discussion.
Welcome to the Forest.
We want everyone to enjoy the space and it is important that the Forest is a safe place for our volunteers and customers. That means some behaviour cannot be tolerated.
Please help us keep these rules...
* No drunks. If you are drinking, pay your corkage at the counter.
* No violent behaviour. That means no verbal or physical abuse or threats.
* Absolutely no racist, sexist or creepy behaviour. Respect the people around you.
* The internet is provided free: but no racist or p orn sites at any time.
* Be polite to our staff. Say good morning, say please and thank you. They work for free and are happy to serve friendly folk.
* No sleeping. The Forest is not a shelter or hostel.
* No graffiti. Anyone damaging our premises will be immediately barred.
* Don't bring your own food or drink. We have our own menu.
The Forest will only give one warning to those caught breaking the above rules.
Anyone who continues to break these rules will be barred.
They will be asked to leave and must not come back.
Photographs may be kept for identification.
The Forest reserves the right to bar anyone without the need for further explanation or long discussion.
If barred please leave immediately and do not come back or loiter outside the Forest. We will call the police if necessary.
If you think you cannot keep these rules or don't agree with these rules then the Forest is not the place for you. Please go somewhere else.
Anyone who is barred and wishes to discuss it further should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to 3 Bristo Place, EH1 1EY.
Have fun. Play nice. Forest is nice when you are.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests