TEN MILLION KISSES

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
baloo

TEN MILLION KISSES

Post by baloo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 pm

so i am entered into a bbc 3 talent competition called upstaged (http://upstaged.external.bbc.co.uk/upstaged) where various acts are put to the test on 2 big stages encased in a glass box for six whole hours.
The prize is ten thousand pounds.
Jo from the show says i can have up to 15 people in there with me, we just have to be AMAZING for 6 hours.
All expenses paid.
IF anyone is interested i need to know NOW coz you will need to speak to Jo and also because the thing has already started.
I am 71 people away from being on stage.x

IF you do not care, please care enough to go on line when i am on and VOTE FOR ME!!!!! the whole six hours will be streamed live on the night.

Love me.
I need you.x

And...i promise to use the money for community projects only and not keep a single penny for myself.

I love you.x

p.s.
i am a contender by the name of Mr.Blue.
watch out.
up and at it.

swithun

Post by swithun » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:04 pm

This could be projected on the screen and be a nice event. When will it be?

Susana

Post by Susana » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Certainly. Making it into an event is a sure way to get attention and voters! Good luck. :idea:
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda

baloo

Post by baloo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:33 pm

ahem.
http://upstaged.external.bbc.co.uk/mr.blue

ok.....and.....yay! make it an event! cool!

Um....not sure when it will be.....i'll keep u posted.x
up and at it.

baloo

Post by baloo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:15 pm

I NEED FANS!!! THE UPSTAGED WEBSITE HAS A "BE MY FAN" FACILITY AND HAVING FANS MAKES ME COOL!!!
Be my fan?
PLEEEEEEEEEASE!?!?!?!???

x
up and at it.

baloo

Post by baloo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:32 pm

* All members of your act must be UK residents
* All members of your act must have been over the age of 18 before the 21st Jan 08. Therefore if they were born on the 22nd Jan 1990 or after they cannot take part in the event. You will have to provide at the next stage and bring with you on the day photo ID to prove your age. Anyone who doesn’t fall in the correct age bracket will not enter the stage.

* Your act cannot involve any member of the public under the age of 18.
* Your act must be suitable for broadcast and performance in a public place. Therefore, the following things are absolutely not allowed:

Your act must not cause harm to yourself or anyone else.
Your act must not be obscene or break the law.
Your act must not be racist, defamatory or likely to cause offence.
Your act must not cause intentional damage to the box, cameras, lights, any of the staging equipment or the location.
Your act must not involve animals.
Your act must not include nudity or themes of a sexual nature.
Act members must not consume alcohol or be under the influence of drugs. The Act must not involve smoking, drugs or alcohol.

* You must not talk about the private and confidential matters of people who aren't present. That means your family, friends, colleagues and celebrities.

* You must not swear at anytime
You must not defame anyone or anything; that includes: people, organisations, companies and their products or services. You can find some guidelines here: <http>

* Your act cannot contain or use any commercial music, films, photographs, logos or other copyright material owned by third parties. This means your act cannot include the use of any backing track, karaoke equipment or any commercial recording in which you do not own the copyright or recording rights (you can play your own instruments!).

* If your act uses a drum machine or any software or equipment that has the ability to sample copyright material owned by a third party we will have to assess this on a case by case basis.

* If your act involves the performance of any song written by someone other than yourself, you must not change the lyrics.

* Your act cannot include the performance of any written material owned or written by third parties, (for example: plays, books, poems etc.) unless you have written consent from the copyright holder.

* Please don't wear clothing displaying prominent branding or use trademarked or branded props. This may include board games, food and drink, certain toys, electronic games etc.

* Your act must be able to take place in a box 5.5m deep x 8.5m wide x 3.1m high. (18ft x 27.9 ft x 10.2 ft) less lighting and cameras.

* Any props must fit through a door 90 cm (35.4 inches) wide x 195 cm (76.5 inches) high.
* The number of people allowed in each box/stage will be limited to a maximum of 15 this may be reduced according to your activity, props and the results of a risk assessment.

* Your act cannot involve the use of toxic chemicals, solvents, hazardous materials or anything else that we may reasonably consider to be dangerous.

* We will conduct a risk assessment on every act before you are permitted to enter the stages. If your act is determined to be a risk to yourself or others you will not be allowed to take part in the event. However, you will be given opportunity to change your act to comply with Endemol's Health and Safety policy.

* As the live streams from the boxes will be available on the Upstaged website and via the BBC's interactive TV service, we are bound by certain regulations which determine what is acceptable for broadcast. Consequently, all footage must be compliant with the BBC Editorial Guidelines ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/editorialguidelines/ )and the laws of England and Wales. If what is said or takes place on stage, breaches either the BBC Editorial Guidelines or is unlawful, we will edit the live stream accordingly. This is the only reason a stream will be complied.

* We suggest you (or any member of your act), refrain from leaving the box for any more than 5 minutes at a time in 1 hour. Acts with multiple participants must always have one person in the box, solo acts should leave the box for a maximum of 5 minutes in any one hour. If you or any member of your act is absent from the box for a period longer than 5 minutes you may jeopardize your place in the show as you may lose you online audience.

* Food and drink will be provided, you will be asked about any allergies, medical and dietary requirements.
* If your act includes any recordings or photographs of any members of the public, that are more than simply incidental, please make sure everyone has signed this release form <http> (PDF).

* In addition Endemol reserves the right to prevent you and your act from taking part in the live event for whatever reason.

o (i) you warrant that you have no criminal conviction, save, if applicable, minor traffic offences.
o If you have any criminal convictions let me know now but don’t go into detail as another member of our team will be in touch to discuss. If this is a minor traffic offence it will not count.

* Your Employer or University / College are happy for you to take up to a maximum of 8 days off work (Inclusive of two travel days) with immediate notice.

* If you are called and asked to come to Bristol you will need to ideally travel down the same day that you get the call.

* If any of the information provided by you in the registration process and/or in the Audition Content is found to be false, We will be entitled to exclude you from the participant selection process.

As part of our duty of care to all of the contenders and our production crew we will be in telephone contact with the top placed contenders and their referee. If you or your referee are contacted this is not a guarantee that you will go to the next stage of the show. The purpose of this is to carry out some background checks to make sure that you are who you say you are.
thems the rules.

Even Billy Liar is interested.
Bil ly Li ar guys.

We're gonna win.x
up and at it.

bill

Post by bill » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:30 pm

i couldn't read them all

baloo

Post by baloo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:37 am

when she phones you up you fall asleep as she reads em owt.
up and at it.

bill

Post by bill » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:54 pm

wow! you touched typed all of that while spake it to you on th phone?

swithun

Post by swithun » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:52 am

Blue is at 50 now. This is good, but they don't give Nobel prizes for attempted chemistry.

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:39 pm

I'm 39 now.
We go down any time in the next 2 weeks! ace! x
up and at it.

pockets

Post by pockets » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:55 pm

just to let you know im still up for this baloo. 100%
PLAYBOY POCKETS!

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:29 pm

ok.....not enough fans.
They're onto the semi finals so our opportunity was missed....

:(

as if we needed ten thousand pounds.
I'm sure the pole dancers will do great things with it.x
up and at it.

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:43 am

Denied.
Is that the dream over?
Pep Up The Turmoil