Total Massive Insane State of Forest Emergency

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
ravanwin

Total Massive Insane State of Forest Emergency

Post by ravanwin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 pm

People -

We have lost loads of CIA nights Original Masters. Mostly from issue 50 - issue 99b.

This is, perhaps, the greatest tragedy that has ever occurred within the forest community. As some of you know, CIA Nights is the greatest accomplishment that, through the sweat of thousands, we have managed to create.

The CIA Nights archive is akin to the Egyptian pyramids - CIA nights is our lasting legacy. And now some very big stones are missing.

Last Scene in the trunk in the Old Office. In Poly Bags.

Please - if you see anything that looks like CIA Nights, bring to Chris or Ryan. This is a State of Emergency.

If ALL missing issues of CIA Nights are not found within the next 24 hours, James, Dan, Ryan will shut down The Forest and comb every inch of the building until the issues are found.

Please be vigilant: keep your eyes open and tell us if you see our archives.
Ryan

mikey

Post by mikey » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:06 am

:cry:

swithun

Post by swithun » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 am

Was that the trunk that was in the office under a table? Were they discovered to be missing when the trunk was emptied or was the trunk emptied and later people wondered where the back issues could have gone to? If you find them, make sure they go to the National Library.

laura

Post by laura » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:01 pm

I have a few kicking around that from last year or so, not sure how many though.

I'm not sure what state they are in, but will try and get them to you.

As I am pretty busy at the moment, it may probably be best to mail them to you - Ryan, should I mark the envelope for your attention?
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless

laura

Post by laura » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:03 pm

my offer is just in case you can't find the back catalogue so let me know if you do find it and don't need copies of what i have.
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless