Cafe & Events working group - 7 may, 2008

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
User avatar
ravanwin
Posts: 4982
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: edinburgh
Contact:

Cafe & Events working group - 7 may, 2008

Postby ravanwin » Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Present:

Graeme, Katie, Natalie, Megan, Nix, Ryan, Xabina, Bryony, Alex

Points:

tranquility team

cave money box

coffee machine

cleaning things

volunteering


Tranquility Team:

no meeting happened yesterday.
nat wants to chat find people.

nat's idea could organize monthly workshops (poss. with peace and justice center.) TT would be responsible for helping. TT would attempt to facilitate resolution.

forest is inconsistent in how we deal with people and what is "acceptable".

TT would try to make it clear that forest is everyones responsibility.

action: Natalie will attempt to set up a training with Janet at Peace and Justice Centre. Natalie will set up a TT meeting that will have, we hope, attendance.

katie has been asked to do it something. it seems katie can't just do it on her own.

CAVE MOney Box:

clearly labled key in safe for cave money box. for sam d. ONLY!

COFFEEE MACHINE:

is getting fixed.

MILK:
DO NOT ORDER MORE MILK.

CEHCK MAIL b4 ordering veg!

CLEANING UPDATE:

big up the danny of the mullins!

xabina needs a place with all the cleaning stuff.

action: to use bioler room for cleaning storage.

ACTION: Megan to make poster advertising the many ways you can get volunteering in the forest. megan declared a genius!


VOLUNTEERING:

we have no application process.
we maybe ought to have one?

do we wanna be more pro? in terms of reference

action: katie to take on!
0 x

User avatar
Shannon
Posts: 2744
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:12 pm
Location: there and then
Contact:

Postby Shannon » Thu May 08, 2008 4:16 pm

Forgot to say: Bue sent apologies.
0 x

simone
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am

tranquility team

Postby simone » Fri May 09, 2008 1:47 pm

i would be happy to help out on the tranquility team. i have had training in past and experience in dealing with conflict. i'd be happy to meet up and chat to other people before next TT meeting if needed.
0 x

User avatar
bryony
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:22 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Postby bryony » Tue May 13, 2008 4:01 pm

That would be wondeful. We're having an initial meeting on Thursday at 7pm, in the cafe. Are you able to make it?
0 x

simone
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:47 am

Postby simone » Tue May 13, 2008 7:28 pm

yes i can so see you then, have screen printing at 6 so will try to be on time!
0 x


Return to “Minutes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron