Artists Facilities 5th Jun

Working group and other such Forest meeting minutes
James

Artists Facilities 5th Jun

Post by James » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Present: James, Martin

1. Half the budget to the theatre, half to the darkroom!

2. Meeting closes.

(I did vaguely want to talk about the balconies but the right people weren't here)

James

Post by James » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:57 am

Have spoken to Bill. I will be putting the following poster up soon:
Important:

Do you know how sometimes you can't work in your studio because of events happening in the hall?
In august, it will be like that almost all the time, night and day.
We can have no noise and light spillage from the balcony to the hall, and events that distract your will be a very regular occurrence.
Lighting people will be coming onto the balconies on a regular basis.

Also we really need some safe storage space for companies who are coming a long way to do shows here.

Your options:

If you agree not to use your space in August and pack your stuff away (or better yet, remove it completely) we would be very very grateful. We will of course not charge your for august and give your space back to you in September.

If you want to use your space in august, you must accept the limitations that constant use of the hall and balcony will impose on you. We are very very sorry. That's the way the cookie crumbles. We will buy you a cookie to say sorry.

If you could let us know ... thank you.
James - [EMAIL] or put a note in my pidgeon hole downstairs.
[/quote]

simone

Post by simone » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 am

that's fine. i'm happy to move most my stuff but would be really grateful if i could leave a couple of bigger things (ie drawing table) packed neatly away up there as i don;t have room in my flat
cheers