Freezer

bryony

Freezer

Post by bryony » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 pm

I reckon more freezer space would be marvellous so we can get stocked to the max for august. What do people think? If we go for it how much should we spend?

chris

Post by chris » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:23 pm

i vote less freezer space!!! keep the food fresh!!

but, if you mean we should buy another freezer?? i think as we may be moving building, it may be money poorly spent....
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:46 pm

We don't need another freezer. If space is at a premium, keep some pitta and wraps in the walk-in fridge. Also, there is bread in the freezer right now. If people would adjust the bread order as needed we could free up that space too.

lucky

Post by lucky » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:05 pm

I think we're actually getting through enough bread at the moment. I reduced it not too long ago, it seems fine again.

I remember when we used to have freezers in the corridor. It was the first ever Genderfuck. Jane and I bought two bottles of gin from Lidl, then came to Forest and got into our gear. We kept on in the freezer, thinking it was safe. Some arsehole stole the bottle. We ended up back in Lidl, in drag, explaining to the manager who had been called because we were too drunk that someone had stolen our booze and we were running a night and we were very sad. The manager let us buy more and everything was happy.

Those were the days.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!