So a team of EVS people will take on this important role.
Emi is very interested along with Taskin.
Carlos and Olivier too in their final couple of months but perhaps Emi and Taskin can take it on long term.
We can write a list of tasks here. Feel free to add or amend:
* Attend volunteer fairs at university, colleges, volunteer centre.
* Create and distribute promotional material to encourage volunteers.
* Be available to talk to volunteers about any issues (including personal issues) that may come up.
* Ensure the rota is filled in day and at nights - this could involve ringing people to fill gaps.
* Help with training volunteers and making sure new people start at appropriate times. Perhaps arrange training sessions.
* Provide all new volunteers with information about Forest.
* Promote other ways to work in Forest outside of kitchen including Working Groups.
* Keep contact book up to date
* Make 'application form' for volunteers (this has been started - where is it hiding??)
* Help arrange volunteer parties.
* Help arrange occasional open meetings for volunteers eg. AGM
* Conduct initiation ceremony and further brainwashing -
So I guess this can be begun right away, yes?